[lit-ideas] Re: Syrian Chemical Weapons (old estimates)

  • From: Michael Chase <goya@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 08:21:04 +0100

Le mercredi, 28 avr 2004, =E0 22:33 Europe/Paris, Scribe1865@xxxxxxx a=20=

=E9crit :

> In a message dated 4/28/2004 2:51:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> goya@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> M.C. Please spare us this nauseating Bushist propaganda bullshit.
> Explain how debating information about a country's WMD capacity is=20
> "Bushist
> propaganda bullshit."

M.C. As you know, I didn't characterize "debate" as bullshit, but the=20
particular report you posted. And the particular report you circulated=20=

ressembled like two drops of water (as the French say) any number of=20
falsified and/or wildly imaginative reports that circulated on Iraq's=20
WMD capacity before and during the American conquering and annexation=20
of that country.

        But no doubt you have forgotten the details of the Iraq conflict =
and=20
the debate it occasioned among us. Perhaps a browse through the list=20
archives might refresh your memory.

        Best, Mike.

Michael Chase=09
(goya@xxxxxxxxxxx)