[lit-ideas] Re: Surface!!!

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 22:13:41 -0700

I forgot about all the stuff Paul writes about.

He's right; we're on fast-forward and generations of technology just crash into each other.

I'm just glad to get a few devices to work. I use less than 10% of the features on most devices because 1) I simply don't have days and days to spend on learning how to configure a device and 2) by the time I've figured out how to configure something, it's obsolete.

And more stuff comes out.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com