[lit-ideas] Re: Sunday waffle...

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 21:28:55 EDT

He doesn't seem to be bearing much consequence for what he did in  Iraq.
He's not up for re-election; he has all his limbs, he's shrapnel  free.

Julie Krueger
========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Sunday waffle...
Date: 6/3/05 8:29:32 A.M. Central Daylight Time  From: _aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) , _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
  Sent on:
The alternative is to say that Bush got into Yale  because he wanted to be
there.  That doesn't follow from his  behavior.  His family's expectations
were in the air, in the water, if  not stated overtly.  Ultimately, his
family created him, which is to  say, they enabled him to stay an adolescent
forever, to experience no  consequences for anything he did.  Too bad
somebody can't bail hm out of  what he did in Iraq.

Andy