[lit-ideas] Re: Sunday waffle...

  • From: Eternitytime1@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 00:01:35 EDT

In a message dated 5/31/2005 10:52:10 PM Central Daylight Time,
cabrian@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I agree  with the President when he says this is an absurd
allegation.

Hi, Brian,
Please elaborate...not sure if you/the Pres are saying that there was  no
abuse and that it is all an absurd allegation to say so?

Or, is it that the abuse crossed no lines of set international treatment of
prisoners?  That all of what is documented is absurd allegations?

or is it the words in the foreward that he/you says are absurd allegations
(i.e. the war on terror is bankrupt of vision and bereft of principle)?

I am a bit unsure in terms of your point as to what the absurd allegation  is
supposed to be...

Trying to understand Brian's point of view without coming across as
patronizing to him,
Marlena (usually in Missouri)