[lit-ideas] Re: Sunday Wotsit

  • From: Andy <mimi.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 16:19:07 -0800 (PST)

Or if Adam bit into chocolate instead of an apple.  Where would we be today...

Actually, I knew some Indians from India once.  I learned that Indians don't
like chocolate.  They do like cream puffs though.  That would make chocolate an
acquired taste.  Presumably India somehow missed the cocoa bean during the
Colombian exchange (when Columbus, who was looking for India, came to the New
World and set into motion the biological unification of the world).

Andy