[lit-ideas] Re: Sunday Twofer

  • From: "Walter C. Okshevsky" <wokshevs@xxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ursula Stange <ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 04:14:25 -0330

Have a safe and happy trip, Ursula. Congrats to Kate, and to whomever
functioned
as the "active element" in conception and realization. (Aristotle, what can I
say?)

Ah, the "horizons of interpretation" as Hans-Georg was wont to say. "January
10th", what more possibilities of meaning does it harbour?

Marlena should have her vernissage (sp?)round the end of March. Oh joy, flying
to Denmark on Air Canada!

Walter O
President
The Republic of Doyle