[lit-ideas] Re: Sunday Something

  • From: David Ritchie <profdritchie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 10:35:49 -0700

My daughter in New York would agree; spring is as predictable as chickens.

David
On Apr 12, 2015, at 10:30 AM, Omar Kusturica wrote:

Spring doesn't have too much predictability in this part of the Mediterranean
--some springs are pleasant, but some are too rainy to be called springs with
much poetic conviction. This particular spring has been kind of slow to show
its hand; right now it's looking like rain, but I don't believe it. We will
see.

O.K.