[lit-ideas] Re: Sunday Poem

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 12:34:25 -0700

On May 31, 2009, at 12:03 PM, Ursula Stange wrote:

I was hoping you weren't finished sending us your Sunday offerings.
In the online intro phil course I'm presently teaching, we're pondering God.
This is an excellent ponder.
I thank you weekly (but never weakly).
Ursula

The past, as they say in prospectuses, is no predictor of the future. I have no idea how often in the future these things will appear. If one is available, I present it, possibly to an audience of one. It would be extraordinary if I weren't wearing people's patience a little thin; of this I am aware. But the delete key probably does the trick in most instances.

Thank you.  Good wishes,

David Ritchie,
unusually hot in Portland, Oregon