[lit-ideas] Re: Sunday Poem

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 23:39:12 -0700

On Jun 3, 2007, at 7:36 PM, Mike Geary wrote:

: )  Thank you.

I can't tell you how well timed that thank you is, but imagine coming back from dinner where several of the people you regularly send poems to complain about the lack of rhyme and iambs, which gives others permission to chime in how they actually don't have time to more than skim and generally have no idea why I'm sending anything.

I, of course, offer to remove them from the list.

None of which is abnormal in art nor is it, as they say, fine.

David Ritchie,
Portland, Oregon