[lit-ideas] Re: Sunday Poem

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 21:53:17 -0500

DR:
>(p.s. show me a ritchie a/c charging manifold with 1 hose in like new
>condition!!!!
>and i'll show you a hoser in waiting
>http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/tls/673214861.html)

Yes, Ritchie is a big name in refrigeration tools.  When I first started with
Phil-Lit, I was hoping that David was a tool-connected Ritchie and that I might
get a discount if I played my cards right.  I complimented everything he wrote.
 But then he told me he wasn't related.  What a waste of good sycophancy.

Anyway, let me advise David not to buy those gauges with one hose -- you need
three -- but more importantly that's all so yesterday, so analog.  Now it's all
digital.  You should be dreaming in digital.

check it out:
http://digi-cool.com/product_information/

if you truly want to be hip.

Mike Geary