[lit-ideas] Re: Sunday Poem

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 22:03:00 -0500

I really like your "stuff", David.  Sometimes I think it's great, sometimes
"merely" charming, but always delightful.  I hesitate to kudo people because
it sets up expectations of kudoance that when lacking can cause anxiety, and
yet, I know that we're all just sitting around waiting for Kudo.  So it's
kudo to you, but don't expect one every goddamn time you write a poem -- got
it?

Thanks again
Mike