[lit-ideas] Sunday Bits

  • From: David Ritchie <profdritchie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 09:41:19 -0700

More info than we need: "Kris Boyd returned to the starting lineup for the
Timbers but left in the 15th minute with a right groin injury."

"You're tired from the flight so what we're arranged for you tonight is just a
buffet supper and a little local color.
You've all bought the premium package, so there'll be plenty for you to see
when you're up for it.
This is just a taste of how we do things: a thistle decapitation, some Stasi
tricks with boiling sand and
of course the Hotel Armageddon's special brand of upbeat music.
Enjoy!"

when i'm not looking down the throat
of some hungry beast
forgetting the French