[lit-ideas] Re: Suicide in Europe

  • From: Judith Evans <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 10:12:16 +0000 (GMT)

Yes, that is the thesis (the suicide rates thing plus 'second cause of death'
is Bruce Thornton).  Thank you, Mike. I muddied the waters a bit by going on
about teenagers: there's been a mini-spate of teenage suicides in a nearby
town, it's worrying; the town is, like much of South Wales, economically
depressed, that's dispiriting... sorry.  anyway

Judy Evans, Cardiff

From: Lawrence Helm <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Subject: [lit-ideas] Europe, World War II, Suicide and Jason Bourne
To: "Lit-Ideas" <Lit-Ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>