[lit-ideas] Re: Subscribe

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 22:22:36 -0500

Welcome to the Hotel California.

Mike Geary
Memphis

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Luc |M.| MARTIN
  To: Robert Paul ; lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2007 4:41 PM
  Subject: [lit-ideas] Re: Subscribe

  Thanks for your time Robert

  I've tried with this link and then unsubscribed and I then access a page
where a "Thank you" appears
  so everything seems to work but I still receive the messages of the list.

  I've just done this again but noticed a line:
  "If you have questions, contact andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx "
  So I'll try emailing at this address if it doesn't work this time.

  Thanks again
  Luc MARTIN

  PS By the way did anybody hear about something called "general semantics"?
  Robert Paul a écrit :
    This message appears at the bottom of nearly every lit-ideas post:

    <To change your Lit-Ideas settings (subscribe/unsub, vacation on/off,
    digest on/off), visit www.andreas.com/faq-lit-ideas.html>

    Bon chance.

    Robert