[lit-ideas] Re: Subscribe

  • From: "Luc |M.| MARTIN" <lucma@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 23:41:27 +0200

Thanks for your time Robert

I've tried with this link and then unsubscribed and I then access a page where a "Thank you" appears
so everything seems to work but I still receive the messages of the list.

I've just done this again but noticed a line:
"If you have questions, contact andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx> "
So I'll try emailing at this address if it doesn't work this time.

Thanks again
Luc MARTIN

PS By the way did anybody hear about something called "general semantics"?
Robert Paul a écrit :
This message appears at the bottom of nearly every lit-ideas post:

<To change your Lit-Ideas settings (subscribe/unsub, vacation on/off,
digest on/off), visit www.andreas.com/faq-lit-ideas.html>

Bon chance.

Robert