[lit-ideas] Re: Subject matter doesn't matter...

  • From: "John McCreery" <john.mccreery@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 10:57:46 +0900

Must admit that I share Paul's detachment. The political arguments are
stale. The hour is late. The fight has entered that stage where
excitement has been replaced wth ennui, and sensible folks roll their
eyes and start thinking about where else they might find a drink.

John

On 1/22/07, Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
At 09:27 AM 1/22/2007, you wrote:
>/**/Towards describing this list....
>
>"The test of interesting people is that subject matter doesn't matter."
>- Louis Kronenberger, 1954

Until the last weekend, I would have agreed.

Technically, still subscribed, emotionally, mmmm not so much.

Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx
Kingsville, ON, Canada

John McCreery