[lit-ideas] Re: Study: Media coverage has favored Obama campaign

  • From: "Paul Stone" <pastone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 11:44:26 -0500

> Does anybody remember 'Crossfire' on CNN? All I can recall of it is that
> every afternoon James Carville and Robert Novak screamed at each other for
> half an hour. A lesson in democracy, reason, courtesy, and fair play, if
> there ever was one.

And then they added the unctuous Tucker Carlson and the smirking Paul
Begala and it got even uglier than Carville with a toothache. It was
quite the spectacle though. I believe it was ironically Jon Stewart's
(the fake news guy) visit which put the final nails in crossfire's
coffin when he took the liberty of pointing out the obvious.