[lit-ideas] Re: Studies In Chicken and Whisky

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 21:46:52 -0700

On May 18, 2008, at 9:36 PM, Ursula Stange wrote:

Greg Brown is wonderful.  His wife, Iris, is also not to be missed.

I agree (not wholeheartedly because I've never heard Iris) but I do like Greg Brown. We're not supposed to write such simple things, according to the rules (as I remember them), but simple might be a good thing to be after that last rant.
David Ritchie,
Portland, Oregon
(who just got a whole bunch of CDs out of the library and who is thus bound to be about to discover something or someone) and "hoi," there's plenty of Davids here already, so watch your step, new David.