[lit-ideas] Re: Studies In Chicken and Whisky

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 00:36:14 -0400

Greg Brown is wonderful.  His wife, Iris, is also not to be missed.
Ursula, nodding off to SeeqPod

Andy wrote:

I only heard of her recently. Dylan she isn't. More like Patty Page does rap. I came across another singer that I like better. Maybe you heard of him too. His name is Greg Brown, from Iowa. His stuff is like a down to earth Leonard Cohen, or NYC does country. I looked on youtube and there's nothing by him. Just really bad stuff that doesn't sound like him at all. Do you know him?