[lit-ideas] Re: Studies In Chicken and Whisky

  • From: "palma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <palma@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 20:02:41 -0400 (EDT)

well complex issues

On Mon, 19 May 2008, David Ritchie wrote:

> On May 19, 2008, at 12:05 PM, palma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > what si your view of Skye?
>
> I would very much like one; I'd to swap the view from one aspect of
> our house--the north perhaps-- to that which you see from say Kyle of
> Lochalsh.  This would take a lot of doing.
>
> But I think you're looking for thoughts on peaty water and hints of
> old socks as they affect the taste of whisky.  I am "for" them.
>
> David Ritchie,
> Chair of Wet Whistle Studies,
> Portland, Oregon

  Ratio, enim, nisi judex universalis esse deberet, frustra singulis datur.

  [ _Quaestiones Naturales_, Adelard of Bath ]

/begin/read__>sig.file
postal address
 PALMA

off address: #201 West Building, Philosophy, Duke University
box 90743, Durham, NC 27708
home ph#: 19196881856
office ph#:1916602428
cellph#: 19195997065 (voicemail is available on both home and mobile phone
numbers)
email palma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*only when in Europe*
 i. J. Nicod
off. address
I jean nicod/Ens
pav jardin, 29 rue d'Ulm
f-75005 paris france

email me for details if needed

________

This e-mail message (and attachments) is confidential, and/or privileged and is
intended for the use of the addressee only.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this e-mail you must not copy, distribute, take any action in
reliance on it or disclose it to anyone.  Any confidentiality or privilege is
not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you.  This entity is not
responsible for any information not related to the business of this entity.  If
you
have received this e-mail in error please destroy the original and notify the
sender.