[lit-ideas] Re: Studies In Chicken and Whisky

  • From: Andy <mimi.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 19:45:32 -0700 (PDT)

Check these out.  Her name is Nellie McKay, these are three samples of her work.  I can't make up mind if I like her or not.  Supposedly she's all the rage at the moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_PBxZYPL_Q&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6dfFw4InbA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXYgziSxxt8&feature=related