[lit-ideas] Re: Strindberg and Helium

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 18:58:38 -0500

You ARE wrong. I first posted it to the list.

Details, details, like the trails of snails they lead us nowhere. The big picture, the essence of my message in the grand scheme of things as reflected in the meaning of life as we know it was that you had misinterpreted Erin's post. Am I right or am I wrong? I, of course, will respect you for your honesty if you admit to it, though I can't promise you I won't snicker. If you're not man enough to own up to your misinterpretation, then God help you.

Mike Geary