[lit-ideas] Re: Strindberg and Helium

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 19:29:19 -0500

EY:

Yes I misinterpreted her post. I thought she was indicating that my posting something humorous, instead of war-related, harkened back to the days when I had a soul and helped myself. Instead she was suggesting that I wasn't au courant.

So we both win and both lose and I get cheated out of a snicker.

Not a bad day.

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Yost" <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>