[lit-ideas] Re: Strange shaft of light

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 22:49:48 -0700

Robert,

The one with the artifact is the next to the last photo in the October 2011
gallery.  The ones with the shaft of light should be on the same page or the
one prior.  I posted about 19 photos today so the last 19 or so would
include the photos with the shaft of light.  If you go to the right-hand
margin of the photo you can enlarge it up to X3 I believe.

Lawrence