[lit-ideas] Re: Strange shaft of light

  • From: Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2011 19:03:02 -0700

Lawrence wrote

In photo 94 there is a disk-like artifact in the sky. Normally I would say a bug flew in front of the camera but we were out there early and I don't recall encountering any bugs -- nor was there any wind to blow debris in front of the camera.

Lest I be accused of believing in UFOs, I don't, but I don't know what caused these phenomena.

I'm not sure how the photos are numbered. In one there is a lone dog in a bright field with a small hill in the background. Near the top of the frame there's a bright blue object that looks a small tent blown there by the wind. To the right of it is a rectangular thing that looks like an artifact from the imaging software.

I can't find a photo with an object in the sky.

Robert Paul