[lit-ideas] Re: Strange Calls

  • From: "Phil Enns" <phil.enns@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 15:47:48 -0500

David Ritchie wrote:

"Shouldn't she be referring these calls to the university's fundraising
and glossy sheet-producing people?"

One needs more than a million dollars to get the glossy sheet-producing
people to return a call.  That part of the University is really a
different world.

What I will need to find out from my wife this evening is why she was
picking on the Associate Chair.  I suspect he was long overdue filling
out some form or other.  What I have learned from my wife having her job
is to avoid upsetting the Chair's secretary.

Sincerely,

Phil Enns
Toronto, ON