[lit-ideas] Re: Squirrel History

  • From: Andy <mimi.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 19:17:13 -0700 (PDT)

This is so interesting.  Thanks for posting it.  It's so sad what humans do to animals.  It's interesting that humans don't see themselves as animals.  Yet spiritual beings would never do what humans do.  In the 20th century and today humans are more like gods.  They fly in the air, walk on water, levitate themselves in cars covering vast distances in minutes like the god Mercury.  They live on a veritable Mt. Olympus, knowing a thousand logos but being unable to recognize ten plants or animals.  BTW, I got a picture of a bear last week, through the screen.  I'll post it if I can figure out how.