[lit-ideas] Spot, the Philosopher

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 00:45:10 -0500

Who (other than Spot) said, I'm so hungry I could eat a horse's neck?  And is
it a reflection of the trend toward overeating that we stopped eating a horse's
neck when we're starved and started eating a horse when we're starving?  Now it
seems nobody eats horses, maybe because nobody's ever hungry?   If nothing
else, it's a more reasonable hypothesis than Eric's explanation for terrorism.

Spot does know that all of Donal's quotations are Wittgenstein, with the
possible exception of one.

Blankly,
Spot
Always having thought horses annoying animals, except at McDonalds, where it's
rumored ...