[lit-ideas] Spinal column of deer?

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rhodesianridgebacks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 06:39:40 -0700

http://lawrencehelm.smugmug.com/

Beginning with photo 154 in the October 2011 gallery, Sage is shown with
part of a spinal column she found.  She found it at about the same place she
found the deer leg several days ago.  Photos 155, 156 & 157 show her
munching on it.  I wasn't willing to wait until she had her fill; so she
carried it along, dropping it in the grass occasionally (158).

Ginger was a bit jealous as we see in photos 159 & 160.

I heard a sort of screech and looked back.  Sage was nearby and Ginger who
had apparently lagged behind was catching up in a hurry.  She seemed a bit
spooked. (161-165).

Lawrence