[lit-ideas] Re: Speaking of Puccini ....

  • From: "Richard Henninge" <RichardHenninge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 02:07:39 +0200

Then, of course, there's Nessun Dorma, the quintessential tenor aria. Youtube the Paul Potts version just to get started.

And while you're at it, join me and a very select group of isolated individuals in celebrating the eighth minute after eight o'clock today. On digital displays in Europe, that moment will be (or was) 20.08 20.08 2008. Next year we'll be celebrating 8:09 pm a month later.

Enjoy,

Richard Henninge

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Yost" <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>