[lit-ideas] Re: Spartan Like Me

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 10:45:06 -0800

Absolutely! This is why the US should make it prima facie policy that all actions (including construction and maintenance) by all nations are forbidden unless approved by the US.

That policy has been in place since the 1940s.
yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Yost" <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>