[lit-ideas] Re: Songs Mr.Bean Could Make Funny

  • From: Andy <mimi.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 20:06:54 -0700 (PDT)

Al Pacacino was singing this.  It's properly pronounced fahya, not faya.  A
faya is like when you go to the faya and ride on the ferris wheel.  Now you
know what New York has in common with Joja.  You know, where Atlanta is
located, lest we not confuse it with the news.  Al is going back to practicing
opera.  Oh for some possum and jam...

From: Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, August 24, 2008, 1:46 AM