[lit-ideas] Re: Some of you may remember ... ueber-gaffe

  • From: "Julie Krueger" <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 17:36:24 -0500

How many of you guys remember where you were the evening of Nov 4, 2004?  I
was in my living room with my husband, watching the election results coming
in on TV.  I remember my husband gasping, "My God -- the country's bleeding
out."

Julie Krueger

Visit www.VoteForChange.com. Register to vote and help spread the word.