[lit-ideas] Re: Soliciting Funds

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 22:24:26 -0600

I don't know, folks, I always try to help the less fortunate, God knows, but judging from the couple of times I've met Erin, I'd say she's not anywhere near "approximately normal". That's not necessarily a bad thing, mind you. But to advertise oneself as "approximately normal" when you're obviously one of the most bizarrely wonderful people in the world is unethical in my estimation. I can't in good conscious contribute to her fund. If she can find a tote bag that says: "Abbie Normal" I'll contribute to that.

Mike Geary,
just trying to preserve my integrity,
in Memphis