[lit-ideas] Re: Soliciting Funds

  • From: Eric <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 19:29:28 -0500

I like the "Archimedes is My Homeboy" T-shirt.

then there's this teenie apocalypse:

Kids suspended for massive food fight

CHESTERTON, Ind. — A massive middle school food fight left several students suspended and the eighth-grade class footing the cleaning bill that included the cost of scraping mashed potatoes off the ceiling.

Last week’s fight at Chesterton Middle School left ceiling tiles damaged and could cost the students as much as $1,000 to pay for overtime, maintenance and repairs, said Duneland School Corporation Superintendent Dirk Baer.

“It wasn’t just one or two kids throwing grapes,” Baer said. “There were mashed potatoes sticking to the ceiling.”

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060228/NEWS01/60228036/0/SPORTS0610