[lit-ideas] Re: Soliciting Funds

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 21:38:34 EST

Didn't Roseanne go off the air like decades ago?

Julie Krueger
obviously not up to speed on the cable stuff

========Original Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Soliciting Funds
Date: 2/28/06 8:19:46 P.M. Central Standard Time  From:
_erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Not sure.  I tend to get Sara Gilbert  ("Darlene from Roseanne")

X:  Hey, do you know who you looks  like?
Erin:  Let me guess, "Darlene from Roseanne"
X:  How'd you  know!
Erin: ... yeah ...

Quoting  JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx: