[lit-ideas] Re: So, you think teachers have problems

  • From: Phil Enns <phil.enns@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 06:31:55 +0700

Just on a quick glance, but doesn't the trending of confidence in
institutions track economic conditions?  The better the economic
conditions, the more confidence people have.  The worse the economic
conditions, such as the current unpleasantness, the less confidence
people have.  I wouldn't read this poll as providing any information
about people's understanding of institutions.

Sincerely,

Phil Enns