[lit-ideas] Re: Snowballs are falling

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 19:25:07 -0500

At 07:19 PM 2/10/2006, you wrote:

--- Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The Canadians are laughing, you know.

Yes! I've already had an account of balmy Canada --
but I hear a cold snap is forecast.  I thought this
place had warmed up but it's very cold now; tomorrow
it will be warmer and snowy!

We didn't have a single snowflake in the entire month of January. It snowed for the first time in 2006 three days ago; but, we set records in the first three weeks of december. It snowed constantly and was very cold. It's very strange, but I'm not complaining. I usually get S.A.D. in February (I bet Andy knows about that) but not this year -- wahoo!!! Isn't that a fish?

_________________ [insert pithy quote here] Paul Stone pas@xxxxxxxx Leamington, ON. Canada