[lit-ideas] Re: Snowballs are falling

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 19:36:04 -0500

Yes, there is that reason to laugh -- our winter has been entirely, unpredictably warm...I'm sure that I heard spring birds today. I haven't had to wear my really warm boots once this winter. That's a first.

But, I was meaning that we're laughing that a tiny bit of wet snow should place leisure and business activities on hold. And smiling at the way it brings out the merrymakers... But don't worry. We laugh at Toronto, too.
Best,
Ursula

Judith Evans wrote:

Yes! I've already had an account of balmy Canada --
but I hear a cold snap is forecast. I thought this
place had warmed up but it's very cold now; tomorrow
it will be warmer and snowy!