[lit-ideas] Slick Willy

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 17:03:39 -0400

Is anyone out there reading Bill's "My Life"? I just started it (about 35
pages in) and it just seems like a guy sitting there reminiscing with
absolutely NO frame or reference or chronology in mind. He just keeps
starting new paragraphs with hardly a link between them. Should I bother
with the whole thousand pages? Thank goodness I didn't pay for it... oops,
did that slip out? I can't wait to see how "candid" he gets. Well, yes,
actually I can wait, but I thought I would throw that insincere statement
in just because it's Monday and I have to go and vote for the lesser of
four evils -- if I EVER figure out what {err... WHO} that is.

Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx
Kingsville, ON, Canada