[lit-ideas] Size Matters

  • From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 16:48:41 -0500

Robert,

Didn't Stan send a Windows Media File (TV commercial) to the list? I set a download-size limit on Mozilla Thunderbird, so Stan's file didn't even come through, just a notice that the attachment was too large to download.

I don't want to give Stan a hard time, but in fact his attachment was much larger than any of our photos, and it passed without a peep from anyone.

Seeing that he sent a .wmv file--which was well received--made me think it was okay to send my amateur photos. That in turn encouraged others to post. Mea culpa with extenuation.

Now we have a List blog and can upload all kinds of stuff, from b&w mug shots to .wav files of singing in the shower. Particularly looking forward to shots of Mutton College.

Best,
Eric