[lit-ideas] Re: Sincerest Apologies to Paul

  • From: Andy <mimi.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 07:56:32 -0700 (PDT)

You people are so unforgiving.  I made a mistake, I did my best to apologize in complete heartfelt sincerity.  I feel terrible about it and I hope Paul can forgive me.  It was done in complete innocence.

11th Hour is actually a better movie than Al Gore's movie.  It got too late last night, I couldn't finish it.  I'll finish it tonight, I'll watch it from the beginning again.  Regarding the Godfather, I did see that movie but it's like I never saw it.  Maybe because mobsters don't thrill me but I have no idea what that movie was about.   I hope all of you at some point watch 11th Hour.  It really shows the gravity of what humans are doing.