[lit-ideas] Re: Should Chirac join Bush in oblivion?

  • From: Eric Yost <NYCEric@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 16:16:34 -0500

Didier writes: "Now, I'd really wish international courts to be made
competent for cross-fronteer briberies and examine the Bushes, Cheney
and Chirac behaviour, that would be fairness. One day, the world will
have to seriously look at those markets where bribery is the common law."

____

Exactly!

How does one start? Quis Custodiet ipsos custodes? And don't forget to
monitor the international courts as they examine the cross frontier
briberies.

Just targeting our knucklehead (or demon if you prefer) Bush will
accomplish nothing. All the knucklehead-demons will have to be
intercepted or it will only result in new knucklehead-demons who claim
to be reformers.