[lit-ideas] Re: Should Chirac join Bush in oblivion?

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 18:30:37 EDT

I'm touched.  Truly.  Some would say teched.

Julie Krueger
ducking
========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Should Chirac join
Bush in oblivion?  Date: 10/30/04 5:25:34 PM Central Daylight Time  From:
_NYCEric@xxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:NYCEric@xxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Didier makes good sense in his plea to unseat Mr.  Bush. Let's all hope
that Bush is soon history.

In the interest of  fairness, I'd be interested in his and others'
reactions to Chirac's role in  the "oil for food scandal" and the oil
voucher payments received to  encourage weakening UN sanctions.

Shouldn't Chirac also be history? If so  why not?

Eric

PS: This post is dedicated to Julie, who suggested  that there were some
things too partisan to broach on Theoria. Let's see if  lit-ideas offers
better  balance.