[lit-ideas] Re: Sharing: No Right To Feel

  • From: Judy Evans <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 18:14:31 +0100

Ah.  Another one.  It's very hot and very humid here and my drains
have *gone*.  The people who thought they could fix it couldn't, and
misinformed me about what needed to be done next and what they were
doing next (leaving me to cope for 3 days).  The insurers will reimburse
me for the emergency patchup but the real repair may mean the street will
have to be closed and it isn't clear who pays for all of that. (If I
have to, I can't... )

But yes, I'm not trapped in New Orleans (or laid waste in Biloxi); I
can get out of the house (!) into safe streets; the library and
community centre are nearby.

--

                             mailto:judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx