[lit-ideas] Re: Sharia Law in England

  • From: "Veronica Caley" <molleo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 21:34:29 -0400

By fatwahing debt defaulters, honour killing people who abuse staff, investing globally in the drug trade and military hardware, wearing the burqa (except on niqab Fridays), stoning instead of bank charges, balancing the books by burning them, chopping the hands off customers who want interest and talaq-talaq-talaqing when deposits go missing?

I wish I would have thought of this. Very funny. Actually, it's loans with "no interest." Islam prohibits charging interest.
So now guess how the bank makes money.

Veronica Caley

----- Original Message ----- From: "Donal McEvoy" <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>