[lit-ideas] Re: Sharia Law in England

  • From: "Veronica Caley" <molleo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 23:42:02 -0400

"I would gladly kill bankers, with or without just cause.  Just give me a
weapon."

I would too. Now.  Lots of cause.  But many years ago I worked in a bank.  I
would not have done it then.  They were totally different.  They provided
training with full pay to kids graduating from high school.  They gave
mortgages and held them.  And when people got laid off, they were very patient
and tolerant if one called and told them they were out of work but looking.
They asked if one could pay the interest at least. When the answer was no, they
said just call next month.  Also, when one of my neighbors over drew their
account, I told them they were good for it.  They sent a notice, no charge.

Veronica Caley

Milford, MI