[lit-ideas] Re: Shall But Won't

  • From: Adriano Palma <Palma@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2014 06:41:39 +0000

Dear Speranza you are kindly asked to stop lying

In French and Italian there is no infinitive +to have (there is quasi
progressive in French but let us keep things simple)

RIVERS OF BLOOD WILL FLOW (with the possible variants with SHALL replacing WILL)

The case in Italian is the following

SCORRERANNO FIUMI DI SANGUE

Or else, what are you talking ‘bout?