[lit-ideas] Re: Shadows, Fog, and Money

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 20:36:59 -0400

How do you explain the melting ice caps? NPR, I think, that more species
have been destroyed in the last number of years than in all of  history
(?).  With each species goes an entire ecology, and the top of the food
chain (us) will eventually be affected. The earth is a living thing.
Living things can only take so much abuse before they stop living.

Tired,
Andy

paul