[lit-ideas] Re: Semi-Pacifism and America's War

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 08:55:30 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

-----Original Message-----
From: Lawrence Helm <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Jan 7, 2005 8:51 PM
To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lit-ideas] Re: Semi-Pacifism and America's War

=93Even Pat Buchanan=94?  I believe Pat Buchanan is a Libertarian which str=
ong
isolationist tendencies. =20

Lawrence, I note your qualifier that you believe Pat Buchanan is a Libertar=
ian with strong isolationist tendencies.  What if I told you I believe he's=
 a vegetable eating, bonfire dancing, orgy going pagan.   And that's during=
 the week.  You don't even want to know what I believe he does on Sunday.=
=20

Andy Amago